Nominations

Here is the place to post your ideas and suggestions for the President of IHMSA.
Forum rules
Civility and decorum is expected. Any posts of an antagonistic or abusive nature will be deleted and the poster reprimanded.
United States of America
Shoot2Thrill
IHMSA President
IHMSA Member#: 57686

Nominations

Post by Shoot2Thrill »

Is there a timeline for nominations of officer's positions?

Any updates on financial report or rule changes?

Doug #57686
Doug Edney, IHMSA President
NRA Life Member **==
IHMSA Member in good "standing"
Western Reserve Fish & Game Protective Association, PA Silhouette Co-Match Director
User avatar United States of America
nutcase
Site Admin
IHMSA Member#: 42084

Re: Nominations

Post by nutcase »

nominations were supposed to be submitted by January 1st so they could be printed in the Jan/Feb IHMSA News for voting on by the membership.

But, last I heard, no nominations have been submitted for any position. So, it may go for another month.
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
IHMSA News Editor - 2015-2017
.22 records Coordinator - Present
CA State Director - 2015-2019
Match Director, Stockton Silhouette club 1990-1995
NRA Patriot Endowment Life Member
United States of America
captainjohn
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 39199

Post by captainjohn »

Steve Martens has put his name in for President
John Richards
IHMSA 39199L
Region 5 Director
IHMSA Industry Director
Minnesota State Director
NRA Life Member
IHMSAHEADQUARTERS
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 57212

Post by IHMSAHEADQUARTERS »

I Cindy Smith have put in for the President spot. I am really trying to help save this sport. I have been doing Ihmsa Headquarters almost a year as a volunteer. I am trying to keep everyone upbeat as much as I can.
Financial Report is in Dan's hands for 2013. I am working on 2014 as we speak hope to have it all final by May.
I love this sport and I want to see it grow. I believe we all still have it in us to make this sport grow.
I would love any input on anything that you think we can work on as a team. I am open to new Ideas and changes.
I feel like Ihmsa is a big family and I have a met lots of people and love to call them my family.

I have been ask by several people to come out here and put something up as to what I can do as president.
I will do my best to work with each and everyone of you. I will have a open door, and phone policy. If I need help I have a lot of board members that stand behind me.
I feel we have had people rise up and help. We can always use help everywhere, you all are great people. If you want to know how to help start at your range help is always needed at the range. There is always something we can get you do if you if want to help.

I will come out to the forum and try to be a big part of Ihmsa and answer any questions I can. My daughter Renee Stinson has volunteer to help with Headquarters she is a member of Ihmsa and have been for awhile now. I feel this is really important and between us all we can have a great sport again.
I am working also in some Ideas that I need to get approved if I am the president by the board.

I just want IHMSA to grow and become the sport it was and I know we can get it back to that if we all work at it.

If there is anything else please call My Cell is 307-421-3802.

Thank you,
Sincerely,

Cindy Smith