new unlimited gun

The bullets may be smaller but not the challenge.
wheelgun7360

new unlimited gun

Post by wheelgun7360 »

just had to have the metalife hard chrome finish on my exemplar. I think it turned out great. allen
User avatar United States of America
JACKIE40X40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13263

Re: new unlimited gun

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

looks good Allen.I agree with Craig,whats the finish? And your Xp that you shot at the Internationals was Awesome!! :-bd Jackie
wheelgun7360

Post by wheelgun7360 »

Jackie. I had mahovsky metalife matte hard chrome finish put on the exemplar. he will also put a polished metalife finish also. it turned out great. the unlimited gun I have was built by apache machine (steve roe) a former silhouette shooter from NC. it's built on a defiance stainless steel rebel action. here's a pic of it.
JACKIE40X40
Class A

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

wheelgun7360 wrote:Jackie. I had mahovsky metalife matte hard chrome finish put on the exemplar. he will also put a polished metalife finish also. it turned out great. the unlimited gun I have was built by apache machine (steve roe) a former silhouette shooter from NC. it's built on a defiance stainless steel rebel action. here's a pic of it.
Nice! I know Steve Roe, he owes we a cheese burger and an a Pepsi(LOL) I have not talked to him in years.I did notice he had not shot in awhile.
JACKIE40X40
Class A

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

tonedaddy wrote:The bolt on the Definace is on the wrong side? :D

No Craig, its on the right side!!!,especially for a leftie like me.That how I got my Nesika in about a week,they had a right bolt on the shelf.Jim Fields had to wait for months for both of his.
JACKIE40X40
Class A

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

tonedaddy wrote:I only had to wait one day for mine :D ..I bought the gun already built! :p and saved a ton of $$$$$

Yes Sir, and its awesome.I knew that would be my last big gun build.I designed every detail of the the Nesika and hand built stock.Rick and Don at DZ arms turned mine around in a little under 2 months,it was sure worth the wait.