this area.

our Overseas counterparts!
User avatar United States of America
nutcase
Site Admin
IHMSA Member#: 42084

this area.

Post by nutcase »

this area is for our Overseas (international) clubs to post match schedules or match results. I may add areas for the different countries later (as soon as I get the full list).

We may also add an area in the Master schedule so that they can also list their match schedules in the annual newsletter.
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
IHMSA News Editor - 2015-2017
.22 records Coordinator - Present
CA State Director - 2015-2019
Match Director, Stockton Silhouette club 1990-1995
NRA Patriot Endowment Life Member
United States of America
260 Striker
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 0

Re: this area.

Post by 260 Striker »

I sure would like to see some match reports from our foreign shooters, especially some Aussie reports. I see posts from some of our Aussie friends on other topics and know some of them get to attend the World Championship match. It would be interesting to see what they shoot back home. Hope one or two Aussie MDs post here.
Lynn Shultz
IHMSA #15692 since 1980
Past Match Director Logan Handgun Association
Current VP Logan Handgun Association
NRA Member
United States Air Force Veteran
Retired USAF Civil Servant (47 years)
937-407-4885
User avatar United States of America
JACKIE40X40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13263

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

nutcase wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:28 pm this area is for our Overseas (international) clubs to post match schedules or match results. I may add areas for the different countries later (as soon as I get the full list).

We may also add an area in the Master schedule so that they can also list their match schedules in the annual newsletter.
Sorry,I clicked the wrong one, it wouldn’t let me delete it.
Australia
clubsport04
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 57087

Post by clubsport04 »

Most if not all Shooting Ranges have been closed in Australia from early March. Some are starting to open under strict guide lines but not for competition. That will be the case for some time to come. Most State borders are closed, open only for essential services. That also will be the case for some time to come. Some State championships have been cancelled. The National Championships due to be held 1st week of October have also been cancelled. There was a Postal Shoot under way from 1st March through to 31st May, this got cancelled just a short time into the match.
Russell
Australia Region Director