Daisy

The quiet competition means you can hear them sweat.
User avatar United States of America
contender1121
Class C
IHMSA Member#: 57830

Daisy

Post by contender1121 »

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do". The fading words of "HAL 9000" in "2001, a Space Odyssey". I have an answer for you HAL: the Daisy will SHOOT! I shot it for the first time last night at the OKC Gun Club in Production with a Holosun red dot sight. 40 with a 39 re-entry to get me qualified for the upcoming state match. Missed a stinking turkey. Also shot a 40 UAS (Morini) and consequently lost to Jim Fields in a shoot off.
The plastic bolt is a stinker and the trigger is, shall I say, rather horrid but, I have lots of spare parts (as does Daisy). Had a good time for sure.
19 Turkeys
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 33287

Re: Daisy

Post by 19 Turkeys »

Took the Production championship at the first International Championship match with AIR in Tusco in 2002 with my 747, 77X80. Great shooter. Also, took the Unlimited with an IZH 46M with a 79 missing a turkey. Hence the handle 19 Turkeys! :)

Steve W.
Past Match Director, JCSA - Grants Pass, OR
Past JCSA Board Member
IHMSA Life Member
Past Editor IHMSA News
Past Manager of IHMSA HQ West
NRA Patron

Due to recent cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
contender1121
Class C
IHMSA Member#: 57830

Re: Daisy

Post by contender1121 »

19 Turkeys wrote:Took the Production championship at the first International Championship match with AIR in Tusco in 2002 with my 747, 77X80. Great shooter. Also, took the Unlimited with an IZH 46M with a 79 missing a turkey. Hence the handle 19 Turkeys! :)

Steve W.
Good handle under the circumstances! It's always those rotten turkeys, is it not?!!
For shoot-offs at the OKC matches turkeys are placed at 18 yards and they must be hit in the head. Easy-peasy for a Morini IF you can stop your heart! :))
I'm still trying to sort out front aperture size on my IZZY for Unlimited.