IHMSA Life Member
Georgia Website Keeper
User avatar United States of America
high standard 40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 11568

Re: Little River Gun Club - 25Mar2017 Match Results

Post by high standard 40 »

Congrats for all the great scores. I see Jonathan jumped a hurdle with those cast bullets. :-bd
IHMSA Member since 1980
Former Match Director Baton Rouge Silhouette Club
Current Match Director Ascension Silhouette
Current Match Director Saline Creek Silhouette
Current Match Director Top Shot Silhouette
NRA Life Member
NRA Range Safety Officer
wheelgun7360

Post by wheelgun7360 »

A great start to the new season!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Allen
United States of America
jmoore
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57653

Post by jmoore »

high standard 40 wrote:Congrats for all the great scores. I see Jonathan jumped a hurdle with those cast bullets. :-bd
Many thanks for your input! Labor intensive bullets but worth the effort. Also used your AA2015 load.

Of massive import was the practice match kindly put on by our LRGC match directors last month. The POI data gathered then was used for this match without changes. Oddly, there's less drop at this range at 200meters than my usual range's 200 yard results (at rather higher elevation, too).

Also thankful that the 1/2 scale shoot off targets were Rams as POI was a bit left on all of them, according to Kdiver58's spotting sheet. BTW, I don't know how folk can do well without a good spotter. Thanks again, kdiver58! ^:)^

To show what a noob I am, Atomicdogg had to point out the area on the scoresheet for entering the shoot-off target results.... :ymblushing:

Another great team.

The former Texas based XP-100 in 7mm TCU.

First time it's been shot except for a few rounds at the Gainesville Field Pistol targets early in the month.
Hopefully the LP08 will have the fine adjustment feature of it's sights freed up by next match! Had to hold way left and usually way low to connect at all. But at least the misses were consistant. It also needs a new trigger lever. The one that's in it is broken off about halfway so the pull weight is huge!