No complaints here

Here is the place to post your ideas and suggestions for the President of IHMSA.
Forum rules
Civility and decorum is expected. Any posts of an antagonistic or abusive nature will be deleted and the poster reprimanded.
User avatar United States of America
Rodent
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 27115

No complaints here

Post by Rodent »

Thanks for such a great organization. An organization that allows me to shoot with some of the best people that I have had the pleasure to meet and spend time with. Can there be improvements? Probably so. Do I have the time to step up and do more than I do now? Heck no. Ya'll just keep doing the best that you can and I will stick with ya as long as I can hold a steady aim (ok, maybe not so steady).

Mike
Co-Match Director - Piedmont Sportsman Club in Gordonsville Virginia
United States of America
braud357
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13794

Re: No complaints here

Post by braud357 »

Rodent wrote:Thanks for such a great organization. An organization that allows me to shoot with some of the best people that I have had the pleasure to meet and spend time with. Can there be improvements? Probably so. Do I have the time to step up and do more than I do now? Heck no. Ya'll just keep doing the best that you can and I will stick with ya as long as I can hold a steady aim (ok, maybe not so steady).

Mike
Amen Mike !
IHMSA # 13794 Joined May, 1980
Match Director Ascension Silhouette Gonzales, LA 1991-2009
Louisiana IHMSA Deputy State Director 1983 - 1985
Louisiana IHMSA State Director 1995 - 2007, 2014 -
IHMSA Region 2 Director 2007 - 2009
Life Member - NRA
KickBass
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57314

Post by KickBass »

I would totally agree. Just yesterday I called Loraine because my dues come up right at Internationals, and as it turns out, my wife became a member in Dec and I was unaware that spouses could join for $10. So she made it all good, and then prorated things so our memberships would come up at the same time instead of 6 months apart. What great customer service!

I also attended the OK state shoot this June and last June--what an incredible amount of work Jim Fields and his crew have put into that range. It was amazing to see how much was done on a volunteer basis in just one year. Anybody who goes to the internationals this year will surely be impressed.

Keep shooting,
Joe Frey
IHMSA editor
4th grade spelling bee champion
Homecoming King runner up--'88, '89 Diamond (MO) HS
Past prom date for Tina "Boom Boom" Barlett
User avatar United States of America
ole95
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 57528

Post by ole95 »