newsletter & software

Here is the place to post your ideas and suggestions for the President of IHMSA.
Forum rules
Civility and decorum is expected. Any posts of an antagonistic or abusive nature will be deleted and the poster reprimanded.
United States of America
xp-100
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57405

newsletter & software

Post by xp-100 »

To all members of IHMSA, we currently have a few problems that we are working hard to get resolved. (1) is the newsletter. We are currently working on this to try to get some information in the paper along with scores and match dates. This is where the match directors need to get the results to the editor on a timely basis. Now, with going on, (2) we need a software up-date so some of the new computers and software will be in compliance to where this can happen as well. We are working on both projects at the same time trying to get this resolved. Please everyone be patient for there has been new faces in HQ also. Everyone including my self was thrown for a loop with out warning, so, we have to grow into this as well. I am aware of this situation and I am working on this as well. Thanks everyone and have a blessed week.
NRA Patron member
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Life Member
IHMSA life member
NBRSA member
IHMSA PC Coordinator(present)
IHMSA VP (past)
IHMSA President (past)
32 degree Scottish Rite
3rd. deg. Master Mason
United States of America
260 Striker
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 0

Re: newsletter & software

Post by 260 Striker »

Hang in there Bruce. I'm sure things will get better. Thanks for the update. At least we know what you and others are doing so we are not in the dark.
Lynn Shultz
IHMSA #15692 since 1980
Past Match Director Logan Handgun Association
Current VP Logan Handgun Association
NRA Member
United States Air Force Veteran
Retired USAF Civil Servant (47 years)
937-407-4885