New Idea's & change request

Here is the place to post your ideas and suggestions for the President of IHMSA.
Forum rules
Civility and decorum is expected. Any posts of an antagonistic or abusive nature will be deleted and the poster reprimanded.
United States of America
xp-100
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57405

New Idea's & change request

Post by xp-100 »

To all, I hope this finds everyone safe for Labor Day events. I also truly hope no one has forgotten what happened 9/11 for it is coming up also and I will never forget as long as I am on this earth.
Now I hope everyone knows that I will post things as they happen as much as I possibly can with a given situation. I am open minded enough to look at and discuss any new idea's and changes we may need in order to help make IHMSA hopefully grow back to what is was at one time, but, it will take some help and idea's from you-the membership also. I can not do it by myself but with your help we can make a difference. Please be open minded enough to look at and think hard on some of the new changes and idea's as they arise to help bring back some of the older shooters also. None of us are getting any younger and any help we can get or give could and will make a difference in us or older shooters with failing eyes to shoot better. Please take time out and present me with such information and idea's and I will definitely relay and bring it up in front of the board. With all of us together we can make a difference. thank you for reading, have a great holiday.
NRA Patron member
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Life Member
IHMSA life member
NBRSA member
IHMSA PC Coordinator(present)
IHMSA VP (past)
IHMSA President (past)
32 degree Scottish Rite
3rd. deg. Master Mason
User avatar United States of America
19 Turkeys
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 33287

Re: New Idea's & change request

Post by 19 Turkeys »

Please publish financials as required by our bylaws. Also, is Mrs. Smith paying restitution as she agreed to?

Thank you,

Steve W.
Past Match Director, JCSA - Grants Pass, OR
Past JCSA Board Member
IHMSA Life Member
Past Editor IHMSA News
Past Manager of IHMSA HQ West
NRA Patron

Due to recent cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
United States of America
xp-100
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57405

Re: New Idea's & change request

Post by xp-100 »

yes, Cindy is paying restitution, in fact, they are ahead of what they are supposed to be paying per month.
Financials: I have not saw the latest figure to date. I will say this, we are operating in the black, $18,000.00 in checking, haven't saw the savings & share account figure as of yet.
NRA Patron member
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Life Member
IHMSA life member
NBRSA member
IHMSA PC Coordinator(present)
IHMSA VP (past)
IHMSA President (past)
32 degree Scottish Rite
3rd. deg. Master Mason