Class A
IHMSA Member#: 11568

June Match Results - Saline Creek Silhouette

Post by high standard 40 »

SALINE CREEK SILHOUETTE
GOLDONNA, LA
JUNE 11, 2017
BY: CHARLIE BRAUD

Most of our regular gang was here for our June match and some very good scores were delivered. Bill Hyde shot a PH 40X40 with his Ruger Charger. Bill also shot a 21 Standing and then shot a re-entry score of 25. Bruce Finley used his Anschutz on the Fifth Scale critters and left only one turkey standing. I tried the small targets with my iron sighted Anschutz but could only manage to topple 31. Bruce and I also shot some NRA Cowboy rifle enties. I fired the last handgun entry of the day, that being Unlimited. Some foul weather moved in before I could finish and I had to shoot my rams in a steady downpour. Somehow, I succeeded in closing out the match with a 40X40. That last ram was tough. All the scores are listed below.

SMALLBORE RESULTS
S/INT................Bill Hyde..................T/C Contender......................21 -- Non Member
S/INT................Bill Hyde..................T/C Contender....Re-Entry........25 -- Non Member
U/INT...............Charlie Braud.............Anschutz.............................40
UAS/AAA............Bruce Finley..............Anschutz.............................39 – Non Member
UAS/AAA............Will Kirste................Anschutz..............................34

FIFTH SCALE RESULTS
UASFS/INT..........Bruce Finley..............Anschutz.............................39 -- Non Member
UFS/AAA............Charlie Braud.............Anschutz.............................31

PRACTICAL HUNTER RESULTS
PH22LR.............Bill Hyde...................Ruger Charger.......................40 -- Non-Member

NRA RIFLE
SMALLBORE COWBOY..........................Bruce Finley........Marlin 39........36
SMALLBORE COWBOY..........................Charlie Braud.......Rem 550-1......28
PISTOL CARTRIDGE COWBOY.................Bruce Finley.........Marlin 39........37
IHMSA Member since 1980
Former Match Director Baton Rouge Silhouette Club
Current Match Director Ascension Silhouette
Current Match Director Saline Creek Silhouette
Current Match Director Top Shot Silhouette
NRA Life Member
NRA Range Safety Officer