jpr&pc match results 5-17-15

shootinsteel
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 49374

jpr&pc match results 5-17-15

Post by shootinsteel »

Great match. Thanks to everyone who come out. Hope to see you again soon.
Attachments
51715ihmsa.doc.docx
(14.86 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
United States of America
260 Striker
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 0

Re: jpr&pc match results 5-17-15

Post by 260 Striker »

Are your rifle shooters shooting standing or freestyle? If it is standing, then those scores are fantastic especially hitting small shoot off targets. I know many ranges allow rifle shooters and since there are no rules to cover rifle shooters, I never know if they are shot standing or freestyle. Either way, that was some great shooting!!!!
Lynn Shultz
IHMSA #15692 since 1980
Past Match Director Logan Handgun Association
Current VP Logan Handgun Association
NRA Member
United States Air Force Veteran
Retired USAF Civil Servant (47 years)
937-407-4885
United States of America
jrywho
Class C
IHMSA Member#: 43487

Re: jpr&pc match results 5-17-15

Post by jrywho »

260 Striker wrote:Are your rifle shooters shooting standing or freestyle? If it is standing, then those scores are fantastic especially hitting small shoot off targets. I know many ranges allow rifle shooters and since there are no rules to cover rifle shooters, I never know if they are shot standing or freestyle. Either way, that was some great shooting!!!!
Lee Jackson is the match director for Small Bore but in case he doesn't see your question I will comment.
The majority of rifle shooters are shooting freestyle. Those shooting the 15-22/AR platforms were shooting the 4 position tactical which we also shoot during the Big Bore Matches. Chickens-standing, pigs-sitting or kneeling, turkeys-standing post support and rams-prone.

Thanks for your post, we will pass the compliment on and point out IHMSA members recognize there efforts. Always trying to recruit new members!
IHMSA 43487
NRA
Jackson Purchase Rifle and Pistol Club
Massac Gun Club