2018 Internationals

User avatar United States of America
JACKIE40X40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13263

2018 Internationals

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

Update on some of the new improvements that Jim Fields and crew have added.
Most already know that we have a storm room/reloading room,completely furnished and air conditioned,with just about everything one would need to reload at the Internationals,about 25 feet from the firing line,and it doubles as a storage for your guns and shooters equipment.The stat house has also been extended. **==
United States of America
captainjohn
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 39199

Re: 2018 Internationals

Post by captainjohn »

Jackie, You guys truly run a first class range. Every year their is something new and improved. My hats off to your entire crew, looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!
John Richards
IHMSA 39199L
Region 5 Director
IHMSA Industry Director
Minnesota State Director
NRA Life Member
JACKIE40X40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13263

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

captainjohn wrote:Jackie, You guys truly run a first class range. Every year their is something new and improved. My hats off to your entire crew, looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!
Thank you! Jim is the one,he never stops,I think he’s getting his mail at the gun club now!
You sure wouldn’t know by his actions,he’s in his 80’s! **==
contender1121
Class C
IHMSA Member#: 57830

Post by contender1121 »

JACKIE40X40 wrote:
captainjohn wrote:Jackie, You guys truly run a first class range. Every year their is something new and improved. My hats off to your entire crew, looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!
Thank you! Jim is the one,he never stops,I think he’s getting his mail at the gun club now!
You sure wouldn’t know by his actions,he’s in his 80’s! **==
And shoots like he's in his 20's!
United States of America
aggshooter
IHMSA VP
IHMSA Member#: 29087

Post by aggshooter »

JACKIE40X40 wrote:Update on some of the new improvements that Jim Fields and crew have added.
Most already now that we have a storm room/reloading room,completely furnished and air conditioned,with just about everything one would need to reload at the Internationals,about 25 feet from the firing line,and it doubles as a storage for your guns and shooters equipment.The stat house has also been extended. **==
Excellent!! I had forgotten about the reloading room, I may need that!! Bigger stat house is also a huge plus!
Rich Hawkins
IHMSA VP

"Go ahead and shoot. The bullet has to go somewhere."
George Hawkins 1917-2000