2024 IHMSA Championship Registration

United States of America
Jimologist
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 51873

2024 IHMSA Championship Registration

Post by Jimologist »

Attached is the registration form for the 2024 IHMSA Championship match. It is provided as both a Word document and PDF file. My contact info is listed

on the form and I prefer emails. I will send you a confirmation with in 72 hours of your email or phone conversation or text.

Greg Rhineheimer posted some info about the match, in an earlier post and I will re-iterate.

Practice will be allowed on Friday July 19th until the range is closed for the championship match. This is a 60 round course of fire. Targets are auto air reset and rope pull reset. There is no Practical Hunter Short Course at this match. The other 2 Practical Hunter courses are available and are listed on the registration form. Shootoffs are immediate and mandatory for perfect 60 scores. The dates for air have not been determined yet. We typically shoot air in the evening on one or two days and no pre-registration is necessary.

There will be an Ultra 500 match starting Friday July 26th after the trophy presentations . Plans are to have practice Friday and Match on Saturday. No pre-registration is necessary for this match. There will be a sign up sheet for this at the IHMSA Championship match.

Jim Kesser
Attachments
2024IHMSAChampionship.pdf
(89.64 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
2024IHMSAChampionship.docx
(17.44 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Last edited by Jimologist on Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar United States of America
nutcase
Site Admin
IHMSA Member#: 42084

Re: 2024 World Championship Registration

Post by nutcase »

Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
IHMSA News Editor - 2015-2017
.22 records Coordinator - Present
CA State Director - 2015-2019
Match Director, Stockton Silhouette club 1990-1995
NRA Patriot Endowment Life Member
United States of America
Jimologist
Class B

Re: 2024 IHMSA Championship Registration

Post by Jimologist »

HI All,

I wanted to post an update on registrations so every body can see how we are coming along.

Current registrations are now over 200 and there are 10 states represented. :ymapplause: Thanks to all that have signed up.

This number does not include air or 500 meter so with those estimations we are at 260-275.

There is still plenty of time and spaces are available. Send me your registrations and I will get you slotted. If you have sent a registration and I have not replied, please contact me immediately. Last year I had one go to spam and only by luck found it.

Plan a sightseeing tour along with your shooting vacation. This range is on the Bluegrass Parkway and is also on the Kentucky Bourbon trail. You are mere minutes from both the Four Roses Distillery and the Wild Turkey Distillery. Both are amazing visits and give tours of their facilities. The storage barns at Wild Turkey go on forever.

If you are a horse lover, Kentucky Horse Park is very near . It is 1032 acre site with museum and horse drawn tours. Some of the most famous horses in the history of horse racing are buried here including Man-O-War and War Admiral.

Keeneland Race track is also close. Much to do and much to see in a beautiful area.

The group from Anderson County Sportsmen Club always put on a top notch match. You will have an excellent time.

Jim Kesser
United States of America
captainjohn
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 39199

Post by captainjohn »

Thanks for the update Jim, looks like this is coming together well. Thanks again for taking on the registration, that’s a huge job, we truly appreciate all you do 👍
John Richards
IHMSA 39199L
Region 5 Director
IHMSA Industry Director
Minnesota State Director
NRA Life Member
United States of America
Jimologist
Class B

Post by Jimologist »

Current number of entries now up to 256! Plus 2 more states represented. Again this does not include air or 500 meter.

Shaping up to be a great competitive match.

There are still plenty of relays open. Get your registrations in and I will get you slotted.

If you have sent in a registration, and I have not confirmed or responded to it, please resubmit. I had one go to spam last year and almost missed it.

Jim Kesser