2023 ECC Registration and info thread

User avatar United States of America
hardtoseeovergut
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57702

2023 ECC Registration and info thread

Post by hardtoseeovergut »

OK all, finally have things pretty much set. Had a tornado go over the complex and, well, our stuff still exists!!

Please find attached the registration for the 60 round match. Jim Kesser is handling the registration.

Some things of note.........

First of all The Cardinal Center is a business, a corporation, there are over 500 camping spots plus bungalos you can rent. There is no private lodge, they've spent millions of dollars building the third largest shooting facility and campground in the US. So no free camping, camping spots go for $45 to $62 a night. There are several hotels, none of which are really close!

For hotels There's a Best Western (Mount Gilead) the next exit north that offers a 10% discount for mentioning you're attending an event at Cardinal Center.
I'd personally recommend the Quality Inn Delaware, nicer, cheaper and if you arethinking about post here, if I can get at least 8 that want to stay there let me know and I'll get a group rate.
There are some Airbnb properties close also.

Not sure yet about the date and time for Air so just fill out how many and we'll make it happen.

There will be a dinner at a local eatery on Saturday June 10th, it's not on the registration document so pay for your own dinner.

There will be door prizes so bring a rabbits foot!

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT DIRECTIONS TO THE RANGE!!!

Please use google maps and NOT apple maps! The main entrance and a half mile of potholes currently are a drag. Use Google MAps and enter "Lapua Performance Rimfire Cener", it will bring you right to the 100 yard range which is immediately adjacent to the Lapua Center.

If you're really old school..... Driving North on I-71 take exit 140 and turn right. Go 1 mile until you see a sign that says "FARGO" and turn right onto County Rd 15. You'll drive over I-71 and at the bottom of the overpass you'll see a road about 300 meters away that goes only to the right, County Road 218. Go to stop sign, County Rd 225 and turn left. The range is on the right, there will be signs.

Driving south on I-71 take exit 140 and turn left towards Pilot Truck stop and follow same directions and signs.

We'll start sighters about 0900, shootoffs are required for perfect score and tie breaker shootoffs will be Sunday about 1300 hours.

My laptop battery is about to die and I have a flight to catch so please ask questions below, I'm sure I've brain farted some things.

www.thecardinalcenter.com

Brian 614-218 thirty five fifty six
Attachments
2023ECCReg.pdf
(154.42 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Told wife she's lucky IHMSA is my mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a Corvette or chasing younger women!

Region 3 Sucker, nobody else wanted the job!