2023 ECC Small bore/air/FP Championship

User avatar United States of America
hardtoseeovergut
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57702

2023 ECC Small bore/air/FP Championship

Post by hardtoseeovergut »

The 2023 small bore and FP Championship will be held June 8-11 at the Cardinal Center in Marengo Ohio.

Details are being worked out on accomodations etc but wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible so those that need to can put in vacation requests.

https://www.thecardinalcenter.com/
Told wife she's lucky IHMSA is my mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a Corvette or chasing younger women!

Region 3 Sucker, nobody else wanted the job!
User avatar United States of America
hardtoseeovergut
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57702

Re: 2023 ECC Small bore/air/FP Championship

Post by hardtoseeovergut »

January 22nd update ....

Although I have received special dispensation for field pistol at ECC budgetary constraints have that up in the air right now so there's a slight delay in finalizing the registration paperwork.

I'm going to order air pistol targets but have never shot air pistol and am looking for a volunteer to run the air segment of the ECC.

Big thanks to Jim Kesser for stepping up to handle registration after our original registrar got hosed on his vacation time!

Met with a welder a couple weeks ago, don't have an update yet.

After a 3 year hiatus The Cardinal Center is finally finishing construction on the on site gun store which really cut into funds availability and therefore local non IHMSA manpower for finishing the transformation of the 100 yard range for our matches.

We will definitely have 22, 1/5 scale and air, I'm doing everything I can to get field pistol in place so if you're interested in an Anschutz check out my listing in the classified section! Buy it and I can pay for the field pistol targets and reset welding!!

Heading to closest decent hotels to negotiate a group rate this week.

That's the thumbnail on ECC progress.
Told wife she's lucky IHMSA is my mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a Corvette or chasing younger women!

Region 3 Sucker, nobody else wanted the job!