Life member NRA
80X80
United States of America
aggshooter
IHMSA VP
IHMSA Member#: 29087

Re: ECC Thanks

Post by aggshooter »

Best ran match we've ever been to. 15 minute relays, always ran on time, allowing shooters to get in multiple entries each day. Kudos to Jim Kesser, Mark Basham, Bill & Mark & Carol Urbank, and others involved. Even the weather was great. Almost 300 entries in 3.5 days. AWESOME!
Rich Hawkins
IHMSA VP

"Go ahead and shoot. The bullet has to go somewhere."
George Hawkins 1917-2000
United States of America
i26963
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 26963

Post by i26963 »

It was for sure a well run and fun match! Great seeing people I had not seen in a while!
Thanks to Jim, Mark, the Urbanks, and others that made this a great match!
Melvin
Co-Match Director LRGC, Lincolnton, GA
United States of America
xp-100
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57405

Post by xp-100 »

Jim, I want to thank you for putting on a wonderful match. I also would like to thank each and everyone who could attend to the match. I met several shooters I haven't had a chance to meet until now. I saw some shooters I know had have shot with over the years also. I would like to mention that the match was very well organized and run. Things went very smooth and the range was as nice a range as you would like.
NRA Patron member
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Life Member
IHMSA life member
NBRSA member
IHMSA PC Coordinator(present)
IHMSA VP (past)
IHMSA President (past)
32 degree Scottish Rite
3rd. deg. Master Mason
User avatar United States of America
35isit
State Director
IHMSA Member#: 36827

Post by 35isit »

It was a great match but I didn't have any fun at all :(( . No one would take me to the Amish strip club! ~x( All anybody wanted to do was visit with old friends which we hadn't seen for awhile. We teased each other at the appropriate times. Poor ole Russel Mowles; they accused him of being 111 years old. I swear he didn't look a day over 100. Gary and Steve Crews were not the ogres that Jackie made them out to be. Steve let one of Pete Durrant's grand kids shoot his .22 flop unlimited gun. Kid shot his best score ever. I think everyone there saw the scorecard. Oh and my good friend David Bemis was awarded the Steve Riddle Memorial trophy from Region II. So with all the friends, shooting, good food and meeting new people you see why I can't wait to go next year. :ymparty:
Greg
Life Member of N.R.A.
80X80 7/27/2010
Ky State Director
JACKIE40X40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13263

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

:ymapplause:
35isit wrote:It was a great match but I didn't have any fun at all :(( . No one would take me to the Amish strip club! ~x( All anybody wanted to do was visit with old friends which we hadn't seen for awhile. We teased each other at the appropriate times. Poor ole Russel Mowles; they accused him of being 111 years old. I swear he didn't look a day over 100. Gary and Steve Crews were not the ogres that Jackie made them out to be. Steve let one of Pete Durrant's grand kids shoot his .22 flop unlimited gun. Kid shot his best score ever. I think everyone there saw the scorecard. Oh and my good friend David Bemis was awarded the Steve Riddle Memorial trophy from Region II. So with all the friends, shooting, good food and meeting new people you see why I can't wait to go next year. :ymparty:
:ymapplause: The Flop works!
United States of America
braud357
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13794

Post by braud357 »

JACKIE40X40 wrote::ymapplause:
35isit wrote:It was a great match but I didn't have any fun at all :(( . No one would take me to the Amish strip club! ~x( All anybody wanted to do was visit with old friends which we hadn't seen for awhile. We teased each other at the appropriate times. Poor ole Russel Mowles; they accused him of being 111 years old. I swear he didn't look a day over 100. Gary and Steve Crews were not the ogres that Jackie made them out to be. Steve let one of Pete Durrant's grand kids shoot his .22 flop unlimited gun. Kid shot his best score ever. I think everyone there saw the scorecard. Oh and my good friend David Bemis was awarded the Steve Riddle Memorial trophy from Region II. So with all the friends, shooting, good food and meeting new people you see why I can't wait to go next year. :ymparty:
Jackie - yes it does !
IHMSA # 13794 Joined May, 1980
Match Director Ascension Silhouette Gonzales, LA 1991-2009
Louisiana IHMSA Deputy State Director 1983 - 1985
Louisiana IHMSA State Director 1995 - 2007, 2014 -
IHMSA Region 2 Director 2007 - 2009
Life Member - NRA
35isit
State Director
IHMSA Member#: 36827

Post by 35isit »

braud357 wrote:
JACKIE40X40 wrote::ymapplause:
Jackie - yes it does !
I expect to see both of you there! Make plans now. Save up a few bucks. Find someone to share a ride and a room. It will be great! You'll be glad you did.
Greg
Life Member of N.R.A.
80X80 7/27/2010
Ky State Director