2016 Steven G. Riddle Trophy

User avatar United States of America
AtomicDogg
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 49169

2016 Steven G. Riddle Trophy

Post by AtomicDogg »

It is with great pleasure we announce the 2016 recipient(s) of the Steven G. Riddle Memorial Region 2 Trophy............This year the father and son team of Tom and Jon Mix of the Buccaneer Gun Club - Wilmington NC have been selected as the receipients. Tom and Jon are outstanding examples of what IHMSA is; they have directed the matches at Buccaneer Gun Club for a number of years and have made that match into a most successful IHMSA Club, including Auto Reset Targets. Oh, and along the way, they have put in some impressive IHMSA scores in local, state, regional and International (World) Championships. Congratulations Tom and Jon !!!
Tom and Jon Mix.JPG
Tom and Jon Mix.JPG (86.23 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
Steven G. Riddle.jpg
Steven G. Riddle.jpg (36.57 KiB) Viewed 1841 times
Robert L. Walker
Co Match Director, LRGC - Lincolnton, GA
Past Region 2 Director
Past Georgia State Director
NRA Life Member
IHMSA Life Member
Georgia Website Keeper
United States of America
Richard Pickering
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 5905

Re: 2016 Steven G. Riddle Trophy

Post by Richard Pickering »

I'm very pleased with the Mixes being recipients. They have put a huge amount of effort into the Buccaneer club. Congratulations. rp
I have served as assistant match director, Southern Silhouette club, 1980s. Also, the Griffin Gun Club for Silhouette during the 1990s, to about 2005. For a short period I authored the ''Cast Bullet'' section of The IHMSA News. Joined IHMSA March 1979.