2012 West Coast Championship

User avatar United States of America
19 Turkeys
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 33287

2012 West Coast Championship

Post by 19 Turkeys »

All,

The 2012 WCC will be held June 19-23 at the Josephine County Sportsman Association, Grants Pass, OR. I have emailed registration forms to everyone for whom I have an address. Additionally, I mailed 25 forms to shooters that attended the last couple of years yesterday.

If you are interested in attending, send me a PM & I will email you the registration form.

Practical Hunter is not an officially sanctioned discipline. However, if you wish to shoot it, simply register for the correct discipline (small bore, etc) then mark your score card "Practical Hunter". We will be listing those scores in the match results and recognizing shooters in the write up. However, we will not be awarding championship trophies for this discipline. However, if you shoot first through third in any other discipline, we will list your first through third place in Practical Hunter on the plaque as well.

Bret & brewing beer and fishing like crazy; so, the fish fry night is on according to my last update from him.

See you in June!

Steve W.
Past Match Director, JCSA - Grants Pass, OR
Past JCSA Board Member
IHMSA Life Member
Past Editor IHMSA News
Past Manager of IHMSA HQ West
NRA Patron

Due to recent cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
Smokin7mm
Target Painter
IHMSA Member#: 49266

Re: 2012 West Coast Championship

Post by Smokin7mm »

The beer is a given as all I have to do is make it all. :) The fishing is still fishing but will do what needs to be done to continue the traditional fish feed on Wednesday evening in the campground at sight #6. This is a must do match.

Bret
Match Director Paul Bunyan Rifle Club Puyallup Wa
Washington State Director
NRA member
19 Turkeys
Class AA

Post by 19 Turkeys »

You know you want to be here but can't make it? Never fear, you can still own the shirt & make people believe you were here! $20 gets it delivered to your door. Just email or PM me with your name, size & mailing address!

Steve W.
Past JCSA Board Member
IHMSA Life Member
Past Editor IHMSA News
NRA Patron

19 Turkeys
Class AA

Post by 19 Turkeys »

Update: Ken Rodriguez, one of our target setters, just completed his Eagle Scout project. Thus, we have new Big Bore Turkey stands. Each of the 3 stands is comprised of 3 sections of 5 foot railroad track welded flat side up using 3 inch angle iron for legs. The stands are approximately 18 inches behind the old stands and about 4 inches higher. Thus, there should be better visibility for Half Scale turkeys.

Progress! :)

Steve W.
Past JCSA Board Member
IHMSA Life Member
Past Editor IHMSA News
NRA Patron