2018 ECC HOTELS

United States of America
Jimologist
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 51873

2018 ECC HOTELS

Post by Jimologist »

The Best Western in New Philadelphia is NOT a reccommended hotel.

They among several other corporate cowards have abandoned the NRA and I for one will no longer patronize them. Along with Delta.

It may be tough to rent a car from a company that isn't Anti gun but we all must try.

I was in the process of adding another alarm system from Simplisafe but have sent them an email letting them know they lost at least one sale because of their stance.

We are not just 5 million NRA members, the estimate is at least 80 million gun owners in the US.

Use your $$ and your voice. Corporate America will sway with the loudest voice and the deepest pocket. Kinda like your local politician.

Jim Kesser

I am the NRA
and a benefactor.
User avatar United States of America
hardtoseeovergut
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57702

Re: 2018 ECC HOTELS

Post by hardtoseeovergut »

I travel for business way too much and use Turo.com to rent cars all over North America.

It's like AirBNB but with cars. Usually get a much better deal and you know the exact car you are renting if you need the space.
Told wife she's lucky IHMSA is my mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a Corvette or chasing younger women!

Region 3 Sucker, nobody else wanted the job!
United States of America
hairtrigger
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

Post by hairtrigger »

About every week I travel and rent a car. I had not heard of Turo, just looked it up
Nice cars. EXPENSIVE!!
I do like the free rental car days I “earn” using a normal rental company, also like the ease and the very little time it takes
What about insurance with Turo?
User avatar United States of America
hardtoseeovergut
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57702

Post by hardtoseeovergut »

I have good insurance and never bought insurance for turo. Some cities are more than others but there some real deals there too.
Told wife she's lucky IHMSA is my mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a Corvette or chasing younger women!

Region 3 Sucker, nobody else wanted the job!