Well, Region II is over and done

User avatar United States of America
Rodent
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 27115

Well, Region II is over and done

Post by Rodent »

well, I hope that everyone makes it home safe and sound. We had a great match. It was good to see old friends and make new ones.

Scores to follow, as soon as Jerry can get them to me.

Oh and we did have a 2.5 aftershock as we were packing things up to leave. Too bad it couldn't have happened when Charles was lining up on those shootoff targets.... :)) :)) :))

Mike
Co-Match Director - Piedmont Sportsman Club in Gordonsville Virginia
United States of America
i26963
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 26963

Re: Well, Region II is over and done

Post by i26963 »

Mike
Robert and I made it home after a pretty wild trip. Stopped in bumper to bumper traffic twice on I-77 for wrecks., then torrential rain storms several time Lost about an hour and a half, which turned a 7 hr trip into almost a 9 hour trip.
I want to thank you and all the members of your club for putting on a great Regional shoot. I enjoyed it very much!! Tell those two sweet daughters of yours that I said Hi, and thank them again for all their hard work. It was great meeting you, Jerry, and all the rest of the VA shooters!
Thanks again
Melvin
Co-Match Director LRGC, Lincolnton, GA
wheelgun7360

Post by wheelgun7360 »

Sounds like everyone had a blast at the regionals. glad yall had some decent weather. it rained over 10" down here in ms. over the weekend. woke up this morning to almost fall like conditions. around 58 degrees and beautiful sunshine. can't wait to see the scores. allen
Class C
IHMSA Member#: 57229

Post by 686 »

I made it home around 4:30 pm today. I did not get my longest drive award 1004 miles one way. LOL Thanks for all the nice people and new friends that spoted for me. I gor to meat a lot af nive shooters and revisit with some OLD SC shooters. It was a real nice match and good food. Thanks to the nice target setters and have fun at Bass Pro Shop.
User avatar United States of America
marshall623
Spotter
IHMSA Member#: 57357

Post by marshall623 »

Glad to hear eveyone made it home safe, I made some new friends and met some great shooters was a great match indeed. I wish everyone the best of luck the rest of the season. Tim Marshall
VA_Director
State Director
IHMSA Member#: 54398

Post by VA_Director »

I am glad to hear that you are making it home in good condition. You just missed the rain that happened right after the regional match. I enjoyed meeting all the people who attended and hope to shoot with you again. Possibly next year if things go well, and we can meet at a regional or the Internationals.

Good shooting,
Jerry