abnormal match scheduling.

User avatar United States of America
nutcase
Site Admin
IHMSA Member#: 42084

abnormal match scheduling.

Post by nutcase »

Due to the problems because of the Pandemic, a lot of people have had to cancel matches. I just want to pass on That you can run matches that are not scheduled with IHMSA at any time.

You can run an unscheduled match, But to be Sanctioned just requires an approval by A state director or any Board member (which includes the region directors and the executive committee). This allows you the use of any IHMSA provided supplies and makes scores eligible for the records programs.

Also, If it is at least 1 month prior notice to the match, You can get the sanctioning, inform me and I will add it to the online match schedule.
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
IHMSA News Editor - 2015-2017
.22 records Coordinator - Present
CA State Director - 2015-2019
Match Director, Stockton Silhouette club 1990-1995
NRA Patriot Endowment Life Member
User avatar United States of America
JACKIE40X40
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 13263

Re: abnormal match scheduling.

Post by JACKIE40X40 »

nutcase wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:05 am Due to the problems because of the Pandemic, a lot of people have had to cancel matches. I just want to pass on That you can run matches that are not scheduled with IHMSA at any time.

You can run an unscheduled match, But to be Sanctioned just requires an approval by A state director or any Board member (which includes the region directors and the executive committee). This allows you the use of any IHMSA provided supplies and makes scores eligible for the records programs.

Also, If it is at least 1 month prior notice to the match, You can get the sanctioning, inform me and I will add it to the online match schedule.
:-bd