IHMSA-modified XP100 in 7INT-X for sale

NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS!
bj7mm
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

IHMSA-modified XP100 in 7INT-X for sale

Post by bj7mm »

I've owned this for about 20 years, bought used from another IHMSA member. This is from a batch of guns that IHMSA headquarters bought, rechambered from 7BR to 7INT-X, put new sights on, and sold to members. 7INT-X is a good cartridge for full size targets, and would probably be a good cartridge for hunting. I have only fired it with open sights but it was very accurate from creedmoor position.

The gun came with the stock brown plastic stock. I bought this Fajen laminated stock for it before Midwayusa stopped selling them. As you can see in the photo I have the full set of loading dies as well as 50+ rounds of brass (currently loaded ammo). I may or may not be able to find the original plastic stock.

I don't know what it might be worth now but I will start with a price of $800 plus the cost of shipping to your FFL.

Contact me at djwin94@hotmail.com with any questions.

bj7mm
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

Re: IHMSA-modified XP100 in 7INT-X for sale

Post by bj7mm »

I've been told that my email address is wrong. I know it was late when I entered the message but this doesn't explain how I got the email so far off. The email should be bjxp94@hotmail.com. Or you could send me a PM. Sorry if this caused anybody a problem.