MOA Maximum 2-bbl.

NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS!
varmints
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

MOA Maximum 2-bbl.

Post by varmints »

This is a 1996 year code MOA Maximum that was sold new as a 2-bbl. set. Comes with the original box, rear sight, scope mount, barrel change tool.It was made apparently for the silhouette game and chambered in 6.5 BR and 22 BR. Thumbrest grip, Stainless receiver, media blasted matte finish stainless barrel(s), both at 14.25", both muzzles mic. at .815. Looks to have had little actual use, but was handled badly: has a scrape on the front right of the forend, numerous small, shallow scratches on the metal, etc. The barrels had been switched without benefit of a buffer (business card works great) between the barrel and wrench. The wood, you can do this as a simple home type fix, of finish. Left side of receiver has a handling scratch. I planned to take the 6.5 barrel to a larger cartridge for game, but lost interest. (FFL required) My price Was $850.00 Now $795.00, no trades. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs from my FFL plus his fee. My FFL's fee is 25.00, but as an FFL he can ship a pistol much cheaper than an individual can, so it is a potential savings, especially if it is a great distance. Does not direct ship to California, sorry. If you can ship through a broker into California, I am listening.....send me a web link, please.

The 22 BR is a great PD, groundhog, coyote round; great accuracy with near 22/250 velocity. (would not change it).

The 6.5 barrel as mentioned can be taken out to a larger, better known round. I was going to the 284 (6.5 - .284) 'cause it will clean up the chamber well. If you are staying East of the Miss., the 6.5BR is no slouch.

http://www.moaguns.com

References available for serious buyer. Also listed on Accurate Shooter / (6BR).

Buyers, please note this is a used gun, and has numerous scratches, etc. It is not a mint example. Can be made to look like new or will make
a great user/field-hunting gun. Actual shipping charges will be added to the $25.00.

wheelgun7360

Re: MOA Maximum 2-bbl.

Post by wheelgun7360 »

PM sent. Allen
United States of America
gibar
Class C
IHMSA Member#: 0

Re: MOA Maximum 2-bbl.

Post by gibar »

tag
Join in 1978 IHMSA# 3109