Looking for ANY TC 300-221 Rimmed barrel - Called MGM

NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS!
United States of America
260 Striker
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 0

Looking for ANY TC 300-221 Rimmed barrel - Called MGM

Post by 260 Striker »

I was the person who got the ball rolling with the TC Custom Shop years ago to build 300-221 Rimmed barrels. I ordered a 10 3/4" stainless Contender barrel with front and rear sights and shot the barrel for about a year. Like so many of us shooters, I lost interest and sold it to an IHMSA member who I think lived in FL. I would be very interested in tracking down this barrel to see if I could buy it back. If any shooter remembers buying this barrel from Lynn Shultz in OH years ago and may not be using it anymore, please shoot me an email.
I have been able to track down and buy back the first XP I had built into 7 TCU and just recently the 357 SM El Dorado I had built in Chimney Rock.
Really feels good to have my old friends home again and I would like to find that stainless 300-221 Rimmed barrel to keep my other old pals company.
OR?????????
Well my old barrel hasn't resurfaced yet so is there another 10 3/4" TC 300-221 Rimmed barrel out there just sitting in a safe and the owner would like to part with? Doesn't even have to be a TC Custom Shop barrel. I can just pretend it was my original barrel.
Thanks,
Lynn
937-407-4885
shultza@watchtv.net

UPDATE 11-6-17
Well no luck finding my old barrel so called MGM and ordered a new 300-221 Rimmed barrel.
Thanks for all the views. Now my old barrel will probably show up!!!!
Lynn Shultz
IHMSA #15692 since 1980
Past Match Director Logan Handgun Association
Current VP Logan Handgun Association
NRA Member
United States Air Force Veteran
Retired USAF Civil Servant (47 years)
937-407-4885