NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS!
User avatar United States of America
Kitsap
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 45731

Vintage Weaver and Burris Scope Rings

Post by Kitsap »

Vintage Weaver and Burris Scope Rings

The ¾ inch and 1 inch Weaver rings are original made in the USA new old stock. These still have the factory preservative on them. Includes the original yellow El Paso Texas box and instructions. These will not fit the tip off groove on 22 rifles. You must use Weaver style bases to mount a scope. The cost is $30 each set shipped.

The 1 in Weaver See-Through mounts are used but not abused. Includes the blue Blount box. These will not fit the tip off groove on 22 rifles. You must use Weaver style bases to mount a scope. The cost is $30 shipped.

The 1 inch Burris extension rings and bases are used but not abused. The bases fit the dove-tail mounts on the Sako actions circa 1970 . The cost is $30 shipped.

The first one to post "I'll take it" or something equivalent gets it. "PM sent" is not considered an offer to buy. These items are listed for sale elsewhere and are subject to prior sale. I'm not interested in trades. I accept Cashier’s checks, U. S. Postal Service money orders, or Pay Pal gift transfer.

If you think my prices are too high, send me a "Private Message" with an offer I cannot refuse.

DougF
Doug