WTS: Wichita Silhouette Pistol

NO COMMERCIAL VENDORS!
MG1Duece+
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

WTS: Wichita Silhouette Pistol

Post by MG1Duece+ »

Wichita Silhouette Pistol with a 14-15/16" barrel with an excellent bore in 7mm IHMSA caliber. The blued metal surfaces retains 100% of the factory finish. This center grip walnut stock has no marks and is in perfect condition. Pistol has the famous 4 position rear sight and adjustable front globe sight. Included in the sale: Three CaseGard 60 boxes with 190 rounds loaded; One CaseGard 60 box with 40 rounds fired; Five boxes (100 rds.) of new Federal 7mm-IHMSA brass ready for reloading. Three sets of reloading dies: Bonanza Neck Sizer set, Bonanza Neck & F.L.set and RCBS F.L.set.

This pistol has been used in one match and put back in my gun safe in 1984 when NRA kind of took over Silhouette and IHMSA was falling apart in New England due to the housing market buying up all the range land in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. No disappointments! This pistol is in perfect condition along with all the accessories. I only held on to the pistol hoping the sport would be revived in the New England Region with a drive under two hours.

Pictures upon request, open for offers.

Original Owner

Frank
West Newbury, MA
mick+arden
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 2514

Re: WTS: Wichita Silhouette Pistol

Post by mick+arden »

Frank
What sort of figure were you thinking for the Wichita? Could you send me some photos please.
Regards
Mick
mickarden@gmail.com