A few things....

The place to shoot the breeze on all things IHMSA
United States of America
Shoot2Thrill
IHMSA President
IHMSA Member#: 57686

A few things....

Post by Shoot2Thrill »

*** I sent this last night to match and region directors.

Good evening everyone. We hope you are well. I wanted to send a few updates.

1. We are running behind schedule with the IHMSA News. It will be out before the end of the year.

2. In July at Terre Haute, the board voted to award complimentary memberships to match directors. Thank you for everything you do. For annual members, they can pay by check or paypal for $35. A renewal form will be in the next IHMSA News. We have already received some renewals.

3. The attached document is a shooters' survey. The last version was from 2008. I made a few revisions to it. If someone wants to do more, then please do so. If it looks good, then let's use it. Please have your shooters complete on either electronically or as a hard copy and send to me. The industry wants to hear from us. They were very good to us at the championships. Let's take some time for them.

4. Please look at a 2023 calendar and get match dates to Dan Hagerty, April, or me as soon as possible. Speaking of 2023, two big matches will take place. The ECC at the Cardinal Center in Ohio is scheduled for June 8-11. The IHMSA Championships at Riley Conservation Club in Terre Haute, IN are scheduled for July 7-12. Start planning now. This was a great event and should only be better this coming year.

Take care

Doug
Doug Edney, IHMSA President
NRA Life Member **==
IHMSA Member in good "standing"
Western Reserve Fish & Game Protective Association, PA Silhouette Co-Match Director