Anti N R A

The place to shoot the breeze on all things IHMSA
United States of America
Richard Pickering
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 5905

Anti N R A

Post by Richard Pickering »

By now you may have noticed businesses are announcing their distaste for associating with the N R A. That is their right to define their business model.
As consumers, we hold purse strings and can make the same decisions. One on the list is Best Western Hotels. One of their hotels is very near the range at TUSCO. We should not patronize those who do not want our business and are vocal about it.
Others of interest are Delta Airlines, Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Enterprise rentals. United Airline, Simpli-Safe, Life-Lock, Bank of America, U S Bank, 1st National Bank of Omaha.
This list is not complete and may change. Shop where you are appreciated. rp
I have served as assistant match director, Southern Silhouette club, 1980s. Also, the Griffin Gun Club for Silhouette during the 1990s, to about 2005. For a short period I authored the ''Cast Bullet'' section of The IHMSA News. Joined IHMSA March 1979.
jcunclejoe
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 54512

Re: Anti N R A

Post by jcunclejoe »

I just renewed my NRA membership for 2 years.

Joe
Standing is my favorite category. (Not right in the head)

Oregon State Director
Bend, Oregon Match Director
User avatar United States of America
hardtoseeovergut
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57702

Post by hardtoseeovergut »

I fly southwest, stay at choice hotels, and rent thrifty. No more Delta, United, Alamo or wyndham
Told wife she's lucky IHMSA is my mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a Corvette or chasing younger women!

Region 3 Sucker, nobody else wanted the job!
Hosspower
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57696

Post by Hosspower »

The closest hotel to Tusco is now a red roof inn. It used to be a best western. There is a Best western in New Philadelphia. I had reservations there for this upcoming season. They have been cancelled.
User avatar United States of America
35isit
State Director
IHMSA Member#: 36827

Post by 35isit »

I don't drink Pepsi products because of their stance on guns. I shop and spend my money where my rights are upheld.

I will not buy Girl Scout cookies! Part of their proceeds for years has been given to Planned Parenthood and to ant gun organizations.

The left thinks getting rid of the N R A will solve all the violence problems in this country. Sadly it will not. They have been told by "someone" here is the problem. Not that people do bad things and should be jailed or whatever. The last 40-50 years of the declining family has created this mess.
Greg
Life Member of N.R.A.
80X80 7/27/2010
Ky State Director