Are We Open For Business?

The place to shoot the breeze on all things IHMSA
jcunclejoe
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 54512

Re: Are We Open For Business?

Post by jcunclejoe »

Gentlemen, thank you all for the comments above. They are all relevant and honestly, all out of concern for the health and life of our organization.
I've said it before and will always believe that IHMSA is a great organization and handgun silhouette is a great sport. I never want to give up and I will do everything I can to keep it going.

It is correct, many valid questions have gone unanswered and seemingly ignored. I have volunteered before to try to get the minutes and financials published. I asked several times with no results. I will keep asking but I do not have much hope for results.
I honestly think the only way to get financials will be to get a new treasurer. Minutes of the board meeting will have to be from the 2015 meeting.

I sincerely believe that things are getting better and are starting to head in the right direction. If we work together and stay as positive as possible we can turn this thing around.

Thank you to everyone for your comments. By taking the time to say anything you are showing that you care. That is certainly helpful and a step in the right direction. Never give up, we can do this.

Thank you.
Joe
Standing is my favorite category. (Not right in the head)

Oregon State Director
Bend, Oregon Match Director