Regional Directors thanks you notes

The place to shoot the breeze on all things IHMSA
User avatar United States of America
ole95
Class A
IHMSA Member#: 57528

Regional Directors thanks you notes

Post by ole95 »

Brain Thanks for positive input I know your going to have your hands full keeping them Buckeyes in line. And I'm really looking forward to spent time with all my Buckeye friends this year at the ECC :ymhug:
I think now with Brain stepping up we have what 3 Regional director that come to this forum some what regular
Brain @ RG3, may own Director Allen @ RG2 and Joe which I think is RG8. who else am I missing. + we have visits from David who I believe is now or acting VP and maybe a RG director as well. All of which have come with positive attitudes trying to address the problems at hand hopefully this list will grown. I read were Steve Martens threw his name in the hat for President not sure if he has ever been here. I believe we have a few State director that come here and I'm pretty sure we have some state directors that don't even shoot matches anymore. So we have what 8 regional Directors, 50 state directors , Pres. Vice Pres. Sec./tres. rules committee . I figure that's more people than we got matches/match Directors starting to sound like another governing body **== lol maybe we just need a west, central and eastern Directors and let them run the whole show along with a WCC,CCC & ECC
Remember this is the Range Rambling section and that's what I'm doing :-@ :-@
But I'm sincerer in my thanks to the Reg. directors that do come here to help and to Cindy and Dave for their dedication and time running the office :ymapplause:
jrs
"ole78x80"
Life's easier when your only average
IHMSA #57528
Match director Backyard range 2013,2014
NRA
jcunclejoe
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 54512

Re: Regional Directors thanks you notes

Post by jcunclejoe »

Close,
Joe is Region 7 director.
Thank you for the kind words.
Joe
Standing is my favorite category. (Not right in the head)

Oregon State Director
Bend, Oregon Match Director
wheelgun7360

Re: Regional Directors thanks you notes

Post by wheelgun7360 »

ole95 I like your suggestions about the 4 regional directors. we could split up the states according to location. as many members as we have now I think it would work. any other thoughts on this? allen