2022 National Championship

Whats new in IHMSA
United States of America
xp-100
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57405

Re: 2022 National Championship

Post by xp-100 »

I was planning to attend the match, but I am in the hospital with covid-pneumonia fighting each other and they are also looking at back surgery when I get out. I will have to play things by ear for a few weeks. all take care and I will do what I can.
NRA Patron member
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Life Member
IHMSA life member
NBRSA member
IHMSA PC Coordinator(present)
IHMSA VP (past)
IHMSA President (past)
32 degree Scottish Rite
3rd. deg. Master Mason
United States of America
forest341
Spotter
IHMSA Member#: 0

Post by forest341 »

Deleted
Last edited by forest341 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
United States of America
aggshooter
IHMSA VP
IHMSA Member#: 29087

Post by aggshooter »

Please see update in the world Championship thread.

For those participating or otherwise interested, kerdunk has arranged with Pacesetter Sports to provide IHMSA Championships shirts and hats, including cotton T shirts hoodies and performance shirts in both short and long sleeves. Apparel must be ordered by the retail customer, there will be no "extras" ordered and available for purchase. You can have the shirts, hats, or sweat's delivered to your house at your expense, or delivered to RCC for your pickup upon your arrival at the championship in July.

See Tim's post in the World Championship thread. Thanks! And see you in July!
Rich Hawkins
IHMSA VP

"Go ahead and shoot. The bullet has to go somewhere."
George Hawkins 1917-2000
United States of America
aggshooter
IHMSA VP

Post by aggshooter »

A few updates...

Airgun will indeed be Sunday afternoon starting about 3pm. We're gonna reduce it to a 40 round event to better accommodate those who have been shooting all day and already suffer from eye fatigue. It's pretty hard to shoot 360-400 quality shots in a single day, so a little consideration is in order.
If needed, we'll finish the air competition on Monday.

There will be a dinner on Tuesday evening, prior to the business meeting. Hope you will all plan to attend. We'll eat, draw the names for all the door prizes from our sponsors: Forster, Sierra, Hornady, Nosler, Kreiger, Starline, Sightron, Champions Choice, Freedom Arms, and Powder Valley. Make plans to attend and have an old fashioned "social hour".

GOAL MET
In an earlier thread, I said I would be thrilled if the number of entries warranted waiving the volunteer deposit. I am VERY pleased to say I think we're at that point!! So while we're waiving the $45 deposit, we will still need a handful of volunteers to offer their time and expertise and help us run the line efficiently. Please offer to give us a hand, painting targets, checking guns, etc.

As with prior events, if you have stuff for sale, bring it! and for those reading this but not attending, hook up with someone to relay info, or run an ad in advance and arrange to meet or middle-man the delivery of cash & goods.
Rich Hawkins
IHMSA VP

George Hawkins 1917-2000
East Timor
Fromeobea
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

Post by Fromeobea »

What color will the targets be, and have you considered volunteering for the event?
:)
United States of America
aggshooter
IHMSA VP

Post by aggshooter »

Fromeobea wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:50 pm What color will the targets be, and have you considered volunteering for the event?
You may have some threads mixed. Your post is in the 2022 Championship thread
Rich Hawkins
IHMSA VP

George Hawkins 1917-2000