Whats new in IHMSA
User avatar United States of America
nutcase
Site Admin
IHMSA Member#: 42084

Match Package orders info

Post by nutcase »

This is mainly for Match Directors:

I am having trouble getting the Paper for the Smallbore score cards right now. I am trying to find an alternate color to use but have not found a color close enough to original. Hopefully this will not delay any orders going out. All orders Except one have been filled and shipped.

Also, All orders going out right now include a pack of the new Universal score card.

Another Item: Please make sure to use the Latest Match Package order form! Using the older forms could delay your order by up to 2 Months!
match_package_order_form-3.pdf
(103.7 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
And just for info. This year these are the most requested score cards in order of Request:

1. Smallbore score card
2. Practical Hunter score card
3. Big Bore Score Card
4. Field Pistol score card
5 Ultra500 score Card

for info, in The last month I have sent out almost 2600 score cards. This though includes cards for the championships.
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
IHMSA News Editor - 2015-2017
.22 records Coordinator - Present
CA State Director - 2015-2019
Match Director, Stockton Silhouette club 1990-1995
NRA Patriot Endowment Life Member
United States of America
Shoot2Thrill
IHMSA President
IHMSA Member#: 57686

Re: Match Package orders info

Post by Shoot2Thrill »

Thank you very much Dan. We appreciate it.
Doug Edney, IHMSA President
NRA Life Member **==
IHMSA Member in good "standing"
Western Reserve Fish & Game Protective Association, PA Silhouette Co-Match Director
35isit
State Director
IHMSA Member#: 36827

Post by 35isit »

I thank Dan for all he does also. But why don't we use a universal card? Only one card to send out. Every discipline, category and class is there. Our office staff loves the universal card. Had to do some training on how to fill it out. I actually printed out enough for a year or more. Doing my part to save money for the organization.
Greg
Life Member of N.R.A.
80X80 7/27/2010
Ky State Director
nutcase
Site Admin

Post by nutcase »

35isit wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:21 pm I thank Dan for all he does also. But why don't we use a universal card? Only one card to send out. Every discipline, category and class is there. Our office staff loves the universal card. Had to do some training on how to fill it out. I actually printed out enough for a year or more. Doing my part to save money for the organization.
On the match package order form, you can request the universal score card as I added it to the form.

The other cards are still needed for championships, etc.

Dan
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
35isit
State Director
IHMSA Member#: 36827

Post by 35isit »

nutcase wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:35 pm
35isit wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:21 pm I thank Dan for all he does also. But why don't we use a universal card? Only one card to send out. Every discipline, category and class is there. Our office staff loves the universal card. Had to do some training on how to fill it out. I actually printed out enough for a year or more. Doing my part to save money for the organization.
On the match package order form, you can request the universal score card as I added it to the form.

Dan
Why?
Greg
Life Member of N.R.A.
80X80 7/27/2010
Ky State Director
nutcase
Site Admin

Post by nutcase »

35isit wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:52 am
nutcase wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:35 pm

Dan
Why?
First, There is no 60/80 round Universal score Card yet. so we still need the old cards for that.

the other needed for championships that is missing from the Universal score card is a spot for Gun Certification and for Relay/position. tried adding them but not enough room left on the card.

Also, When the board Officially drops the older score cards and we start using the universal only, the older cards will be dropped. I have no authority when it comes to this.

and Last, Is Match Directors! I still have 6 match directors that do not own a computer or have email! and a bunch that I cannot get them to use the most up to date forms. (one keeps using forms with Burlington, Iowa address on them). only about 20% of the match directors actually use this forum.

This may be something brought up at this years annual meeting. when the board says to drop them and use the universal score card only, I will.

I want to add... sending out 1 type of card only would make my life so much easier!
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L