IHMSA updates

Whats new in IHMSA
United States of America
xp-100
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 57405

IHMSA updates

Post by xp-100 »

Hello everyone. When available, I will inform everyone on updates to issues as much as I can possible can. Some topics are keep in the board meetings for they have not been etched in stone as the saying goes so it can not be told or let out at the time. I will say that as soon as I can safely post it for the membership I will post it for you have the right to know what is happening with out sport. Somethings I cannot discuss because of the nature of the issue. I truly hope everyone understands some of the secrecy of the nature, and I am truly sorry for not being able to discuss everything to the membership at that particular time. Thanks everyone for reading this post.
NRA Patron member
NRA Endowment Member
NRA Life Member
IHMSA life member
NBRSA member
IHMSA PC Coordinator(present)
IHMSA VP (past)
IHMSA President (past)
32 degree Scottish Rite
3rd. deg. Master Mason
United States of America
260 Striker
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 0

Re: IHMSA updates

Post by 260 Striker »

Bruce, Thanks for the info. More communication would be great. I would respectfully like to suggest (again) that some info be given to the membership about what the multiple committees are doing. That business should not be a secret. Any new business they are receiving, current items under consideration and just general info about each one would go a long way in letting us know what is going on at HQ. Just like the last rule change to allow red dot sights. That would have been nice for all members to know so input from members could be considered instead of just a select few. At least let local MDs know some of the items under consideration/discussion in each committee. We do have some very talented people in the HQ but what may make sense to someone from the west coast for example may not mean much to other eastern or mid-west clubs. At least that makes the members feel like they are more a part of the direction of IHMSA. Again, just a suggestion. Thanks again for initiating this new line of communication.
Lynn Shultz
IHMSA #15692 since 1980
Past Match Director Logan Handgun Association
Current VP Logan Handgun Association
NRA Member
United States Air Force Veteran
Retired USAF Civil Servant (47 years)
937-407-4885