Whats new in IHMSA
User avatar United States of America
nutcase
Site Admin
IHMSA Member#: 42084

Match Reports and Championship Ads!

Post by nutcase »

Ok, This I am going to rant!

When you submit Match Results Please include, Location, city state and the Name of the Submitter (usually the match director! I have 3 match results That have none of this info, so they will not get printed.

Also, due to the printer backing out on us, There will be no match reports that were sent Via snail mail in the Jan/Feb issue. The printer only told us last Saturday, so I have been scrambling to get an issue out. Sorry for this, but it is not enough time to have Cindy forward them to me in time. Hopefully we will get them in the march issue.

And Last, The Ads for state, Regional or specialty championships. IHMSA will only print these free of charge for 3 Months (issues). The issue that the Match falls into IS not counted as the printed copies may not get to the readers in time. So, if your championship is in July, we will print the ad in April, May and June issues Free of charge. any Extra Months is at a cost of $45.00 per issue AND must be Prepaid before submitting the Ad.

The only exceptions to this will be for the ECC, WCC and the World championships. These we will run as soon as I get the Ad at no extra charge.

All of this is printed in the Match Publication policy that is printed in every issue.

And Last, For Match Results, I am doing something different. First, all 40's shot will be included in the match reports. But, such as you Have 2 39's shot such as in Revolver, I will include those also along with the shoot off count. This was the way we did it in the Olden Days :)

Ok, I am done Ranting :ymdevil:
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
IHMSA News Editor - 2015-2017
.22 records Coordinator - Present
CA State Director - 2015-2019
Match Director, Stockton Silhouette club 1990-1995
NRA Patriot Endowment Life Member
19 Turkeys
Class AA
IHMSA Member#: 33287

Re: Match Reports and Championship Ads!

Post by 19 Turkeys »

Dan,

Should not all match reports be run through HQ to ensure payment of sanction fees?

Steve W.
Past Match Director, JCSA - Grants Pass, OR
Past JCSA Board Member
IHMSA Life Member
Past Editor IHMSA News
Past Manager of IHMSA HQ West
NRA Patron

Due to recent cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
nutcase
Site Admin

Post by nutcase »

19 Turkeys wrote:Dan,

Should not all match reports be run through HQ to ensure payment of sanction fees?

Steve W.
Actually, things are being done differently now.

I will be doing all Formatting, editing, Printing and Mailing of the IHMSA News. Only thing HQ will provide is the mailing labels. We are no longer using a printing company to do this.

HQ just needs the Match recap sheets and the sanction fees. Since Match reports and Recap sheets will not correspond anyway.

So, It comes down to this:

If it Has anything to do with the IHMSA News, I will be taking care of it. Anything else will be taken care of by HQ.

Dan
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L
nutcase
Site Admin

Post by nutcase »

I guess I should clarify something... When I said Match reports, I should have said Match results!

Second, The Jan/feb edition of the IHMSA news will get delayed next week so we can print the minutes from the meeting at OKC.
Daniel Hagerty
IHMSA # 42084L