FYI on Bushnell glass

Fire, smoke & recoil whats not to love.
JSH
Target Painter
IHMSA Member#: 52929

FYI on Bushnell glass

Post by JSH »

I have it on pretty good authority that the 2-6 Elite pistol scope is done and gone, no longer made. To top this off the Elite line of rifle scopes is pretty much gone also. The only one left is the tactical or target scope.
I really have no idea of what the powers to be are thinking. Twenty-five years ago Bushnell was a little above a tasco. Since B&L and Bushnell came together they have made huge strides in advancements with their glass. Now only to throw it to the side and go backwards.
Jeff
IKE
Target Painter
IHMSA Member#: 48226

Re: FYI on Bushnell glass

Post by IKE »

That's a shame about the Elite series of pistol scopes being discontinued.....the constant eye relief feature through all power settings and long eye relief made them a excellent scope for IHMSA as well as hunting.

I've got nine of the pre-Bushnell Bausch & Lomb Elite 3000 2-6's mounted on pistol length Contender and Encore barrels and my last remaining XP. Plus I've got two more in boxes, that are ever so slightly used, for backup that will probably never see daylight again.
IHMSA # 48226.
Match Dir. Tri-City Gun Club 2000-2004.
NRA Range Safety Officer.
Vietnam veteran.
United States of America
LOCKHART
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 16689

Re: FYI on Bushnell glass

Post by LOCKHART »

I have two of those, one mounted on an xp-100, which I shot my first 40 ever, in UAS. They are great pistol scopes.