Big Bore, SB, FP at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club, Second Sunday

AK, CA, MT, OR, WA
Oregon45
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 0

Big Bore, SB, FP at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club, Second Sunday

Post by Oregon45 »

Just an update to this page. Douglas Ridge Rifle club is shooting IHMSA on the second Sunday of the month now. No match this December, but matches resume in January. We're shooting big bore, small bore, half-size and field pistol. I'm not the match director, just a shooter. Contact info for the match director can be found on Douglas Ridge's website.
United States of America
GadgetGeek
Target Setter
IHMSA Member#: 57625

Re: Big Bore, SB, FP at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club, Second Sunday

Post by GadgetGeek »

This is correct! We have sanctioned matches back at DRRC on the SECOND SUNDAY of each month. Chickens start falling at 9am. We go until we are tired of shooting. There is a lot of "I'll shoot one more gun, if you shoot one more gun" at our matches. So bring your guns and lots of ammo! We have a fun bunch of shooters and we love shooting with like minded gun friends!

Cost for current IHMSA members is $10.00 for the first gun ($5.00 goes into the target setter tip jug), and $5.00 each additional gun. Tipping target setters for addional guns is on the shooter. Current DRRC members but NON-IHMSA members pay $10 each gun ($5.00 going to target setters tip jug). NON-IHMSA members and NON-DRRC members pay $20.00 for the first gun, $15.00 for the second gun, and $10.00 for the third gun and on. Half of each total goes to the target setters...

***Junior target setters get to shoot the smallbore course of fire for FREE when they set targets for us.*** So free shooting and some scratch in the pocket book!?! What could be better for a young shooter!?! We have some of the best target setters around and our shooters take care of them!

HIGHWAY ROBBERY you say? $20.00 for one gun!?! Who's gonna pay that you ask? Well, if you are a first time shooter you get to shoot for free. After that (once we have you hooked) you have a choice. Keep paying a higher price or support the organizations. Join IHMSA and within 4 months, you are money ahead for the rest of the year... You could also join Douglas Ridge, but that doesn't quite pencil out in the same amount of time! :)

I'm the match director if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here or through the Facebook IHMSA group.

Pete
Vice President Doulgas Ridge Rifle Club
IHMSA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NRA Range Safety Officer