ECC Riley, In. and Tusco, Oh.

IN, MI, OH, PA
United States of America
Jimologist
Class B
IHMSA Member#: 51873

ECC Riley, In. and Tusco, Oh.

Post by Jimologist »

Here are the results of the two matches that comprised the 2021 ECC.

Attached is the Riley part of the 2021 ECC. 74 entries here, that's a good number for us! Thank you everyone for attending. We had a really good time, and out of towners got to experience everything in weather except snow! Please forward as needed to anyone interested. I know i don't have an email for Bruce.

Some notable performances:
Doug Edney won the FP agg with a 46 and 52 made for a 65 agg (converted) He also won US with 49.
Jim Kesser was a big winner, taking P, R, S, and U and a 143 agg.
Tim Downs, in his 1st full year of IHMSA won UAS with 60+4/3, he also won UASFS with 57+5/5.
Christina Kuhs came out of retirement to win Hi Lady with a 59+3/2 in just her 4th match since 1996.
Cody Stout was Hi Junior in both UAS and UASFS.
Gabby Kuhs borrowed her grandpa's Browning to win Hi Junior in Practical Hunter.
And the old man Rich Hawkins scored a 60+5 in Air UAS to take that title and the Standing Agg with 84x120.

Rich

Also attached is the Tusco part of the ECC. We had a great match and thanks to all who came.
Highlights were Bruce Smith winning unlimited and revolver, Doug Edney won standing and the standing agg,Rich Hawkins won UAS, US and tied me for UAS 1/2 size but ran out of bullets so no shootoffs! I actually had some extra bullets and shot some shootoffs.Doug Edney jumped a class in UHS. I won Prod. UASHS and the 4 gun. The match was pretty seamless and mechanicals were in great shape and ran well. The weatherman did not accept my bribe and the first day was dark, rainy and windy. I guess I just needed to pay him more as the 2nd and 3rd day were beautiful.
Thanks to our southern crew Robert, Melvin, Kenneth, and Stephen for making the trip from Region 2.
Thanks to all our helpers at Tusco, Doug T. Jay W., Bill and Mark U, Mark B.,And Doug and April E. Lastly a big thanks to Brian Gildea for snagging some door prizes to hand out!

Jim
Attachments
1-7-2021.RTF
(74.94 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
ECCSB2021.RTF
(95.38 KiB) Downloaded 96 times